• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penny Stormslayer - Lunar Knights Application
Primary Character Name: Penny Stormslayer

Character Names: Penny Stormfire, Penny Stormfyre, Penny Stormcaster, Penny Stormcleave

Account Name: Penny.4259

Home World: Dragonbrand

What are you looking for in a guild?: Looking for a well established group. My primary interests are PvE right now, but I am interested in learning about PvP and WvW over time. \r\n\r\nAlso interested in learning crafting optimization. In other MMOs I have excelled at crafting at high levels. \r\n\r\nHoping to find a group with a strong sense of community and positive attitudes.

Do you have a microphone or headset?: Yes

Do you have Discord installed?: Yes

Are you willing to install and use Discord?: Yes

If not, tell us why: N/A

How did you hear about us?: Guildex

Extra information you\'d like to tell us: I am a 37 year old woman who loves video games and comic books, computers and anime. Smile My MMO experience has been fairly limited to Final Fantasy XIV where I have done everything of interest to me.. I have reached every milestone the game currently has to offer, including level capping every class and job. I have cleared every savage raid tier over the last 2 years and while I love the world I am feeling the need to branch out. While I still do Savage Raid content I started looking for something else when I found GW2. I am really enjoying the completely different play style. It has become apparent that I need some friends or a guild in this case, if I am going to really become a force within this world.