• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tricix Gaia - Lunar Knights Application
Primary Character Name: Tricix Gaia

Character Names: Tricix Gaia, Dagirhir

Account Name: Dagirhir.5297

Home World: Stormbluff Isle

What are you looking for in a guild?: What I am looking for in a Guild...? \"A Place to Commune with Power!\"\r\n\r\nNo... In reality though, I am looking to get back into a MMO that has interested me for sometime. And, I figure the more the merrier! If I am able to find comrades, friends, and/or leaders amongst Lunar Knights... Or perhaps become one of the prior for someone else... Then I\'d consider it a win!

Do you have a microphone or headset?: Yes

Do you have Discord installed?: Yes

Are you willing to install and use Discord?: Yes

If not, tell us why: Not answered

How did you hear about us?: gw2.guildex.org

Extra information you\'d like to tell us: I have played the following MMO\'s:\r\nLOTRO, Neverwinter, RIFT, DDO, etc... Plus various Alpha and Beta experience.\r\n\r\nLOTRO - Took several characters to max level, but eventually the game became too much of a grind. \r\n\r\nNeverwinter - Brought several characters past Level 80, but felt that I was putting in more effort (and money) than the game was worth.\r\n\r\nRIFT - This game has several interesting mechanics... And honestly I should\'ve probably played it longer, but between an older computer (at the time) and losing a friendship... I didn\'t maintain it.\r\n\r\nDDO - This game I found had some classic Dungeon Crawler mechanics, but lacked depth as a quality production... Thus, I didn\'t pursue it past Level 15.\r\n\r\nOverall, I believe I have a multitude of mixed gaming experience in MMO\'s alone... I also, have played other genres that may be considered \"gaming experience\" and useful.